Self-catering cottages nestled within the beautiful parish of St Martins in the south-east of Guernsey.
Only two miles from the picturesque harbour town of St Peter Port and yet a short walk to the south-coast cliffs and bays. The nearest beach is Moulin Huet, a sandy bay captured in a series of wonderful oil paintings by the artist Renoir during his stay in 1883. From here join the beautiful cliff paths for an stroll with stunning views and access to numerous other bays.
There are also a selection of great restaurants, bars, local shops and supermarkets within short walking distance of the Ellingham Self Catering Cottages.
Within 5 minutes walk...
- Supermarkets - Co-Op & Iceland
- Bus Stop
- Ruettes Tranquille - country lanes
- Bella Luce hotel & restaurant
- Queens Inn pub & restaurant
- Goodies gift shop
- Pharmacy and doctor's surgery
- Health food shop
- Post office (in Co-Op)
- Petrol station (Co-Op)
Our local area
Within 15 minutes walk...
- Moulin Huet bay and tearooms
- Cliff paths
- Sausmerez Manor
- The Captains pub and restaurant
- Les Douvres hotel and restaurant
- M&S Food Hall
- The Auberge restaurant
- Fermain Valley hotel and restaurant
- Fermain Tavern pub
For further information about staying at The Ellingham Cottages, please look through the frequently asked questions, or contact the Ellingham Office.